Saturday, September 24, 2011

C'mon Then


If you have ever wondered about “Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Col 1:27), how He got there, what He’s doing there and how you can find Him and enjoy Him all the time, get my book, “God’s Astounding Opinion of You.” I suspect there are a lot of people who don’t know about it, and I can’t stand that. I want you to have it.

If you live in the U.S., you can even get it for free. C’mon then. You can find it at your local bookstore, you can get it Amazon.com or Christianbook.com or Crosslifebooks.com, or through my ministry web site at http://lifecourse.org/Ralphs_Book.html. You will also find reviews by Steve McVey, Andrew Farley, Malcolm Smith, David Gregory, and more. (If you’d like to help spread the word, consider linking to this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment